We offer the Med Trekker in two variants. Med Trekker-2 has all the equipment listed in the specification. Med Trekker-1 has a slightly lower level of equipment to reduce cost.
Med Trekker-1 Changes
- No Thuma water boiler
- No external shower
- No Remis cab blackout blinds
- The galley pack will have shelves and not pull-out trays
- There will be no microwave fitted in the galley
- The access step will be manually operated
- The LED ribbon lighting is omitted
- The Fiamma roof awning will be omitted
- The roof bars and solar panel will be omitted
- The fridge fans will not be fitted
- The internal living area will not have a thermostatically controlled fan
- There will be only one forward roof vent
- The upholstery seat pack will not have head rests and floor skirts
As every Kamper is custom built we are able to accommodate special build instructions. For custom pricing, please contact us.