- Peugeot Boxer 335 Professional L3 H2 HDi
- Diesel 2.2 Litre
- Registered as a Motor Caravan on its V5C(w), giving the advantage of more competitive insurance compared to a commercial van.
The vehicle was purchased from new in 2016 by Dragon Design, Cabinetmakers and converted to this high specification in 2017/18. The vehicle includes the following features:
- Air Conditioning to cab area
- Radio and CD player
- Cruise control
- Speed limiter
- Power steering
- Front seats air bags
- Anti locking braking
- Bluetooth telephone
- 4 seats with seat belts
- MOT expires 04.02.2022
- Mileage 97,700
- Full service history
- The side walls are fully insulated with 50 mm fire retardant block insulation
- The ceiling has 25 mm block insulation, again fire retardant
- The head lining is in a ‘Latte’ colour of buttoned fabric
- The sub floor is fully insulated with a short pile carpet to finish
- Forward of the main toilet bulkhead is an automotive double seat with fully anchored seat belts, this along with all the vehicle seats has been totally re upholstered, not covered.
- The fixed rear bed is 1860mm long with a width of 1300mm. This is of 75 mm bed quality fire retardant foam and fully covered in the same as the seat fabric
- For this bed there is a new bedding set, comprising of bottom fitted sheet, made to measure Duvet and cover along with 2 pillows and covers
- The cab area has Remis side and windscreen fitted blackout blinds, all discreetly folding into door facias
- On the cab floor is a removable carpet
Toilet and shower
- The interior is all spray finished , water resistant with an integral shower tray
- The swivel loo is supplied by Thetford and has a cassette which is accessed from the side hatch.
- There is a small vanity hand basin with hot and cold taps, this duals as an extendable shower head
- For convenience there are towel and robe hooks fitted
- All cabinetry is of clear lacquered Oak with complimentary spray coloured side panels.
- For ease of access there are all pull-out trays inside the cabinets rather than shelves.
- The Dometic stainless sink has a hot and cold tap with useful teak working surface applied to its lid
- The Dometic Fridge is the RM5310 with a small freezer compartment, it’s a very good size and operates off:
a) The engine alternator when driving
b) 12 volt from the domestic battery
c) 240 volt from the external hook up
d) Lastly for off-site use from the gas supply which is located at the rear of the camper
- For cooking we have fitted the Thetford Triplex 3 burner hob, lower grill and very generous sized thermostatically controlled oven
- All worktops and surfaces are of an attractive and hard wearing resin, not Formica which chips and cracks. This material is so tolerant of use in a kitchen area.
- Within this compact Galley area is a fitted 240 volt microwave oven, 12 volt power and USB ports along with one 240 volt socket for the electric kettle and toaster, both supplied with the Kamper .
- With the table in place forward of the double fixed seat as a dining area, the drivers seat swivels to face the table, at this position there are 12 volt sockets and switching for the floor lighting and overhead hatch LED ribbons. Above each seat is a swivel reading light. The table when not required is stored in a dedicated position in the rear cargo area.
The Kamper has 12 and 240 volt supplies. The mains hook up provides power through a battery charger to the 110 amp domestic battery, also supplying 240 power to the microwave and socket in the Galley. There is a solar panel mounted externally on the roof to provide an additional 12 volt power source to the domestic battery.
- A CBE 12 volt electrical management system with 240 volt electrical trip switch and 12 volt fuse board
- A 110 amp Leisure domestic battery
- Two areas of floor have LED ribbon lighting
- Under cupboard locker with LED ribbon lighting, independently switched
- Ceiling down lighting
- Ten 12 volt and USB points
- One 240 volt socket in the Galley area
- Water tanks level indicator
- Two internal fans behind the fridge to assist cooling in ‘Med ‘ conditions, this is from personal experience
- For the floor of the living area we have fitted a 240 volt underfloor heated mat. This is great to take the chill off the living area in cool conditions
- For the supply of hot water to the Galley and toilet , there are 2 instant hot water units fitted, both running off 240 volt hook up power
Fresh and waste water facilities
- To the underside of the vehicle are fitted 2 tanks, one for fresh water, 75L, the other for waste water, 68L
- A 12v pump is fitted to supply the Galley, toilet and external shower
External features and safety equipment
- Full tow bar and electrics as supplied with the new vehicle
- A manually operated Thule side step
- The roof mounted Fiamma awning is 3.7m long and has a Fiamma Privacy room that attaches to it. This privacy room has only been put up once and is as new.
- The 4 top and side opening windows are from the Dometic ‘Seitz’ range, all double glazed and fully insulated
- To the roof are 2 Dometic ‘Heiki’ opening roof lights, again fully insulated
- There is fitted a fire blanket in the Galley and 3 number 1 kg powder fire extinguishers.
- A good size First Aid kit is situated in the cab pocket
- To support the Solar panel there is a pair of roof bars fitted with side space to use for carrying other items of luggage
- For external showers on the beach there is fitted a fresh water shower on the rear passengers side of the Kamper
- Internal smoke alarm fitted
All the above gives a high specification for off road and trail living along with the ability to hook up on campsites and use on site power