- Citroën Relay 35 L3 H2.
- 140PS Blue HDI.
- Diesel manual 6 speed 2200 CC.
- 3 year Citroën warranty
- Registered as a Motor Caravan on its V5C(w), giving the advantage of more competitive insurance compared to a commercial van.
For more information about the vehicle, check the base vehicle page.
The cabinetry and installation has been designed and undertaken by Dragon Design, specialist cabinetmakers and spray paint finishers.
- The side walls are fully insulated with 50 mm fire retardant block insulation.
- The ceiling has 25 mm block insulation, again fire retardant.
- The head lining is in a ‘Latte’ colour of buttoned fabric.
- The sub floor is fully insulated with a short pile carpet to finish.
- Wall panelling is in 6 mm MR panels with a high gloss spray finish, the colours can be to the client’s choice.
- Forward of the main toilet bulkhead is an automotive double seat with fully anchored seat belts, this along with all the vehicle seats has been totally re upholstered, not covered, in the distinctive Med- Trekker style.
- The fixed rear bed is 1860mm long with a width of 1300mm. This is of 75 mm bed quality fire retardant foam and fully covered in the same as the seat fabric.
- For this bed there is a new bedding set, comprising of bottom fitted sheet, made to measure Duvet and cover along with 2 pillows and covers.
- The cab area has Remis side and windscreen fitted blackout blinds, all discreetly folding into door facias.
- On the cab floor is a removable carpet.
Toilet and shower
- The interior is all spray finished , water resistant with an integral shower tray
- The swivel loo is supplied by Thetford and has a cassette which is accessed from the side hatch.
- There is a small vanity hand basin with hot and cold taps, this duals as an extendable shower head which can be used within the curtained enclosure
- For convenience there are towel and robe hooks fitted
- All cabinetry is of clear lacquered Oak with complimentary spray coloured side panels.
- For ease of access there are all pull-out trays inside the cabinets rather than shelves.
- The Dometic stainless sink has a hot and cold tap
- The Dometic Fridge is the RM5310 with a small freezer compartment, it’s a very good size and operates off:
a) The engine alternator when driving,
b) 12 volt from the domestic battery,
c) 240 volt from the external hook up,
d) Lastly for off site use from the gas supply which is located at the rear of the camper
- For cooking we have fitted the Thetford Triplex gas 3 burner hob, lower grill and very generous sized thermostatically controlled oven
- All worktops and surfaces are of an attractive and hard wearing Hanex resin in a Quartz effect. This material is so tolerant and attractive for use in a kitchen area.
- Within this compact Galley area is a fitted 240 volt microwave oven, 12 volt power and USB ports along with one 240 volt socket for the electric kettle and toaster, both supplied with the Kamper.
- With the table in place forward of the double fixed seat as a dining area, the drivers seat swivels to face the table. At this position there are 12 volt sockets and switching for the floor lighting and overhead hatch LED ribbons. Above each seat is a swivel reading light.
- The table when not required is stored in a dedicated position in the rear cargo area.
To be in compliance with the 12 volt electrical charging of the Euro 6 engine, we have fitted an electronic module unit which modifies and co-ordinates the alternator power supply to the domestic battery and the electrical management unit. This facility is supplied and fitted by Apuljack Engineering of Bridgwater and comes with a certificate of installation.
The Kamper has 12 and 240 volt supplies. The mains hook up provides power through a battery charger to the 110 amp domestic battery, also supplying 240 power to the microwave and socket in the Galley. There is a solar panel mounted externally on the roof to provide an additional 12 volt power source to the domestic battery.
The facilities include the following:
- A CBE 12 volt electrical management system with 240 volt electrical trip switch and 12 volt fuse board
- A 110 amp Leisure domestic battery
- Two areas of floor have LED ribbon lighting
- Under cupboard locker LED ribbon lighting, independently switched
- Ceiling down lighting
- Ten 12 volt and USB points
- One 240 volt socket in the Galley area
- Water tanks level indicator
- Two internal fans behind the fridge to assist cooling in ‘Med ‘ conditions, this is from personal experience
- For the internal heating of the living area there is a compact 240 volt fan fitted below the passenger seat which is thermostatically controlled
- For the supply of hot water to the Galley toilet and external shower there is a Truma hot water boiler fitted. This is fuelled either from the gas supply, or 240 volt hook up supply
The Electrical installation conforms to BS 7671, in terms of materials and health and safety standard. The gas installation is in full compliance with Gas Safe UK.
Fresh and waste water facilities
- To the underside of the vehicle are fitted 2 tanks, one for fresh water, 75L, the other for waste water, 68L
- A 12 volt pump is fitted to supply the Galley, toilet and external shower
External features and safety equipment
- Full tow bar and electrics as supplied with the new vehicle
- A Thule electrically operated access step
- The roof mounted Fiamma awning is 3.7 m long and has an LED external ribbon lighting fitted to its outlying arm, great night-time illumination when dining under the awning
- The four top and side opening windows are from the Dometic ‘Seitz ‘ range, all double glazed and fully insulated
- To the roof are two Dometic ‘Heiki’ opening roof lights, again fully insulated
- There is fitted a fire blanket in the Galley and three 1 Kg powder fire extinguishers.
- A good size First Aid kit is situated in the cab pocket
- To support the Solar panel there is a pair of roof bars fitted, with side space to use for carrying other items of luggage
- For external showers on the beach there is fitted a fresh water shower on the rear passenger side of the Kamper
- Gas alarm, smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarm fitted
We can supply a number of optional fittings to suit your requirements:
- Outwell Drive Away Awning Tent with a bedroom enclosure
- Fiamma bike rack
- Any failure of vehicle equipment, appliances and fittings will be fully covered by the manufacturer’s 3-year warranty.
- The manufacture and installation of cabinetry and appliances will be covered for 2 years by Dragon Design, with the exception of general wear and tear due to usage.
All the above gives a high specification for off road and trail living along with the ability to hook up on campsites and use on-site power.
We also offer a lower cost variant of the Med Trekker with a lightly lower level of equipment as shown below:
- No Thuma water boiler
- No external shower
- No Remis cab blackout blinds
- The galley pack will have shelves and not pull-out trays
- There will be no microwave fitted in the galley
- The access step will be manually operated
- The LED ribbon lighting is omitted
- The Fiamma roof awning will be omitted
- The roof bars and solar panel will be omitted
- The fridge fans will not be fitted
- The internal living area will not have a thermostatically controlled fan
- There will be only one forward roof vent
- The upholstery seat pack will not have head rests and floor skirts
This gives a saving of approximately 10% on the full price